Polish language course - summer semester
We invite you to free Polish language lessons in Toruń and Bydgoszcz! The semester course will be conducted from February to by the end of May 2021.
Classes will be held in hours: 9.00-19.00
Attention! Only people registered for the project You have the right to know! can take part in classes. If you do not register, please contact Marta Gaszak (Bydgoszcz) or Michał Antonowicz (Toruń).
On-line recruitment for classes on January 12-24, 2021.
12-24.01.2021 - registration for classes via Internet.
25.01.-07.02.2021 - analysis of applications, creation of groups with appropriate level of teaching, classification talks, demonstration lessons (on-line).
08.02-31.05.2021 - classes within the summer semester.
The schedule does not include teachers' vacation plans.
By sending your application via the form, you accept the following regulations:
- Applying for participation is not tantamount to being accepted into the classes. We will invite people who are most in need of learning Polish to participate in the classes.
- Priority in admitting to classes is given to people who have recently arrived in Poland (up to six months), and their language level will be assessed at a maximum of A1 (beginner level).
- Classes are organized for people whose financial situation does not allow them to start studying at commercial courses or at universities. In the form, we ask about the financial situation.
- The exact schedule of classes will be available after the on-line recruitment is completed - the Foundation will try to adapt the schedule to the needs of the registered people.
- People who qualify for classes and have three unexcused absences will be automatically removed from the list of class participants.
- Classes will be carried out in blocks of 2 lessons, each group will have classes once a week.
- People who have participated in Polish language courses organized by the Emic Foundation and have exceeded the number of unexcused absences are not allowed to register.
- The course is available to people registered in the project "You have the right to know!". If you do not register for the project, please contact the consultant immediately in order to complete the registration document for the project. In the absence of this, the course cannot be used. Toruń: seat of the Emic Foundation, Bydgoszcz: Provincial Office: https://maszprawowiedziec.com.pl/kontakt/.
They can provide information:
Toruń: Joanna Gus (project coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org), Michał Antonowicz (consultant, email@example.com, tel. 507-412-653), dr Aleksandra Szwagrzyk-Dalasińska (Polish language teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bydgoszcz: Marta Gaszak (consultant, email@example.com, tel. 52 349 76 91), dr Katarzyna Rytlewska (Polish language teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Polish language courses are implemented as part of the project "You have the right to know!", financed by the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund. The project is implemented by the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivode and the Emic Foundation. The courses are addressed to foreigners from outside the European Union.