Voivodeship Group on Migration Policy
The team coordinated by the Department of Social Policy of the Voivodship Administration in Bydgoszcz will include representatives of the Marshal’s Office of the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodship, city administrations (e.g. Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Grudziowdzs), voivodship and district labor offices, employers and sectoral organizations, aid agencies and social assistance centers, non-governmental organizations and other organizations.
The aim of the group’s activity is to develop a voivodship model of the migrants integration, which will facilitate the work with foreign clients of the region’s institutions and improve the process of adaptation and integration of foreigners into Polish society.
Training for institutions
A second element, no less important for the formation of the capacity of local institutions in the field of adaptation and integration of foreigners, will be a series of trainings that will increase the competence of institutions in the field of working with a foreign client. This activity is addressed for representatives of auxiliary institutions, social assistance centers, voivodship and district employment services, city and public institutions, NGOs, and others. The purpose of this activity is to facilitate the work with foreign clients of the regional institutions and to improve communication between the various units operating in the field of foreign service in the Voivodship.
Meetings, trainings and seminars will be held by experienced trainers and facilitators. The following topics are planned:
- Basic skills needed to work with a foreign client;
- Interpersonal and psychosocial support, supervision;
- Intercultural communication and elements of non-violent communication;
- First psychological aid;
- Work organization and management;
- Business management;
- Network of institutions and communication / information exchange.
List of trainings for institutions:
- Seminars on non-violent communication of the workers of the institutions of assistance, 08/28/2018, from 10.00 to 16.00. Detailed information.
- Bydgoszcz in the premises of the Kujawsko-Pomeranian Voivodship Administration, Konarsky str., 1-3, building C, second floor, room 136, e-mail: email@example.com , phone: 52 349 76 91. Hours of operation: Monday, Thursday, Friday: 08.00 – 14.00, Tuesday: 12.00 – 18.00.
2. Torun. Legions str., 15/1, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , phone: 507 412 653. Operating hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 9.30 to 13:30, Thursday – from 10.00 to 18.00.
Hello, we invite you to read the proposals for activity in October 2019, implemented within the project "You have the right to know!”. TORUŃ Tickets for all events are paid for Emic Foundation 7.10.2019, Monday [...]