We would like to invite you to a free of charge course called “Me in Poland”.
Through participating in our course you will:
1. Find out about some typical reactions to moving to a foreign country;
2. Evaluate how you’re doing with the changes that you’re facing;
3. Learn a few methods of dealing with difficult situations.
Dr Lidia Chylewska-Barakat
It will take place:
* on the 17th of March (Sunday) in Toruń, ul. Legionów 15/1 from 10 am till 4 pm
* on the 20th of March (Wednesday) in Bydgoszcz from 10 am till 4 pm (the exact address will be given to you a few days beforehand)
Number of participants is limited to 15.
During the course (which will be conducted in Polish) we will be hosting a psychologist. This course is organised within the “You have the right to know!” project, in which we offer social, legal, psychological, language and integration assistance. The “You have the right to know!” project is co-funded by The Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund.
The meeting is organised for people registered in the project. If you want to sign up and join us in the meeting as well as benefit from other forms of assistance and support, visit on of our Information Points in Bydgoszcz or Toruń (you can find more information in the bookmark For foreigners / Information and consulting centers).
Registration: In order to participate in the course fill out this application form: http://bitly.pl/ou7Og
The participants will be registered on a first come, first saved basis (if the number of applications exceeds the capacity, the registration might be closed early). You can also sign up in our Information and Consulting Center in Toruń, ul. Legionów 15/1, Monday-Froday 9:30-13:30, Thursday 10:00-18:00 as well as in our Information and Consulting Center in Bydgoszcz, in the office of Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, ul. Konarskiego 1-3 (building C, first floor, room 136), Monday, Thursday and Friday 8:00-14:00, Tuesday 12:00-18:00.. In case of any questions feel free to contact Agata Jarzemska: email@example.com