We’d like to invite foreigners to a free course “Driving licence in Poland”.
25.02.2019 (Monday) in Toruń, ul. Legionów 15/1
27.02.2019 (Wednesday) in Bydgoszcz (the exact address will be provided to you in an e-mail, a few days before the course).
The meeting starts at 10 am and ends at 4 pm.
During the course (which will be conducted in Polish) we will be hosting an instructor from a training centre for drivers. This course is organised within the “You have the right to know!” project, in which we offer social, legal, psychological, language and integration assistance. The “You have the right to know!” project is co-funded by The Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund.
Topic of the course:
- Theoretical part:
- Requirements that you need to meet in order to obtain a driving licence in Poland;
- Presentation concerning road signs and traffic regulations in Poland;
- Forfeiture of driving licence and circumstances regarding it;
- Procedure of reclaiming driving licence (what documents need to be submitted and where).
- Practical part:
- Presentation concerning the theoretical exam – going through an example of a test;
- Filling out documents required for issuing a driving licence.
Radosław Wyciechowski-instructor from a training centre for drivers
In order to participate in the course fill out this application form: https://bit.ly/2HG1FKk
The participants will be registered on a first come, first saved basis (if the number of applications exceeds the capacity, the registration might be closed early). You can also sign up in our Information and Consulting Center in Toruń, ul. Legionów 15/1, Monday-Froday 9:30-13:30, Thursday 10:00-18:00 as well as in our Information and Consulting Center in Bydgoszcz, in the office of Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, ul. Konarskiego 1-3 (building C, first floor, room 136), Monday, Thursday and Friday 8:00-14:00, Tuesday 12:00-18:00..
In case of any questions feel free to contact Agata Jarzemska: email@example.com