Polish language lessons
We invite you to the spring and summer Polish language course. Classes will be held from May 25 to August 26, 2022.
Classes will be held on-line. There is a fee of PLN 250 for a minimum of 30 lessons (1 lesson lasts 45 minutes). The fee must be paid before the course starts. Additionally, for people not registered in the project entitled "You have the right to know! Plus ”there is an entry fee of PLN 100. Participants will also have the opportunity to participate in classes preparing for the exam certified in Polish at the B1 level.
The course is aimed at foreigners and foreigners from outside the EU from the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship who continue to learn the Polish language. Groups will be created for learning levels A2 to C1. Basic-level classes are organized by the Emic Foundation free of charge as part of the previously announced recruitment.
Fill the form:
- 29.04.-20.05.2022 – registration for classes via the Internet - on-line form
- 4.05.-31.05.2022 –analysis of applications, enrollment in the project "You have the right to know! Plus ", classifying interviews, setting up groups with different levels of education, paying fees at the offices of the Emic Foundation in Toruń and Bydgoszcz (for people from outside Toruń and Bydgoszcz, it is possible to pay by bank transfer)
- 2.06-26.08.2022 – classes in the spring and summer semester
Consultants in information and advisory offices will contact the people who filled in the on-line form. Then, after individual meetings with teachers, participants will be assigned to groups at the appropriate level of education.
Toruń: Olga Kuratnik - 507 412 653, email@example.com
Bydgoszcz: Marta Gaszak - 501 186 730, firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending your application via the form, you accept the following regulations:
- The number of people who can participate in the Polish language course is limited.
- Filling in the application form is not tantamount to being accepted for classes.
The planned schedule of classes can be found at the recruitment stage. The Emic Foundation reserves the right to change the schedule of classes.
For people not registered in the project entitled "You have the right to know! Plus ”there is an entry fee of PLN 100.
Classes are paid. The cost of the course is PLN 250 for a minimum of 30 lessons (one lesson lasts 45 minutes).
The payment should be made after an individual interview with the teacher, before the course starts.
- Classes will be carried out in blocks of 2 lessons, each group will have classes twice a week.
- Classes will be held on-line.
Polish language courses are carried out as part of the project "You have the right to know! Plus ”, co-financed by the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund and the state budget.