We invite you to register for free Polish language lessons for foreigners not from the European Union- winter semester
Classes will take place at various levels: A0, A1, A2 i B1.
Learning polish is organized as part of the project “You have the right to know!”, co-fincanced by the National Fund for Asylum, Migration and Integration.
- Registration takes place personally on:
- Bydgoszcz, 27.08, 29.08.2019 , 11.00 am – 19.00 pm, Polczynska 3 st., House of Culture „Bartosz” in Bydgoszcz.
- Toruń, 26.08, 28.08.2019, 09.00 am – 18.00 pm, Legionów 15/1 St., Emic foundation in Torun.
- The subscriptions should be submitted in person along with the document determining the foreigner’s stay status in Poland.
- Priority is given to persons who took part in Polish courses at the Emic foundation or the beneficiaries project „You have the right to know!” (filled out form in infromation point in Bydgoszcz or Torun).
- Priority is given to persons who they are in Poland for a short time (six months) and people whose financial situation does’t allow them to take up a course in commercial courses or do not have a lesson in the workplace or at a university/school
- The number of places is limited, the order of application matters.
- Persons who have participated in Polish language courses and have exceeded the number of unjustified absences can’t take part in registration.
Participating in the registration means acceptance of the above registration rules.
In one group 20 people in Bydgoszcz and 16 people in Toruń, can take part in one group.
Registration will take place to groups (groups will be published in the article in mid-August)